Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and Arbonne knows beauty inside and out! When it comes to choosing the right multi-level marketing business to work with, how do you decide? What factors should you consider to ensure your multi-level marketing success?
In this article, you’ll learn how Arbonne works to promote health and wellness, discover the facts about network marketing, and decide if Arbonne multi-level marketing is the right fit for you!
You learn Arbonne’s history, what sort of products they offer, and the compensation plan they have in place. If you’re trying to decide if multi-level marketing is the right fit, this article is a must-read!
The business model for multi-level marketing, or MLM, is based on the sales independent representatives or distributors make to their customers. Also known as Network marketing, the business objectives vary from business to business, but the basis is generally on the sales between the representatives and the people they encounter.
Generally, there are three types of MLM:
1. The Single-Tier Model: You join the affiliate program to sell products or services and receive compensation when someone buys from you. Your focus is on making sales, not recruitment.
2. The Double-Tier Model: This option has two income streams; the first is direct sales, and the second is recruited team-member commissions on their sales. Your focus here is making sales and relationships as you build your team.
3. The Multi-Tier Model: In this option, you earn commission on the sales you make, and you work to recruit salespeople. The main difference between multi-and double-tier is you earn commission on your contracted partners’ recruitments.
First thought up in 1965, Arbonne was developed by a skincare and makeup expert who wasn’t satisfied with the products in the market. Petter Mørck wanted to make quality products that were beneficial to the skin. Starting with just 19 products, they now offer hundreds in skincare, bath & body, makeup, nutrition, hair, and more!
Even though they occasionally come under fire for making unfounded claims and have products they need to recall due to contamination, they are one of the most popular multi-level marketing companies in the industry.
– HELPFUL RESOURCES –
Unlike most MLM businesses, Arbonne has spread its wings to offer a wide variety of different products for their consultants and customers:
With Arbonne, there are four ways to earn compensation:
1. Commissions: You earn on any product sales you make
2. Overrides: You earn when your team sells products
3. Mercedes-Benz Cash Bonus Program: For those who earn vice president status
4. Cash Bonuses: All management levels earn bonuses based on their teams’ sales.
A typical Arbonne independent consultant earns just under $1,000/yr., but the top earners in the organization have made almost $700,000/yr.! It takes time and significant effort to achieve rank advancement with this company, but it can certainly be done if you’re willing to put in the work.
Learning how you earn money in any business is an important motivator, so understanding the compensation plan is the key to keeping your eyes on the prize! Still not ready to make a decision? Our blog can help you choose which company will be the right fit!
* There are multiple ways to earn income
* Pure Pay makes it easy to automate your pay
* Commission-based compensation
* Building period after each promotion
* Work your own hours
* You don’t have to carry inventory
* Low investment cost
* Guaranteed products
* You have to pay to start
* You have to use Pure Pay to receive compensation
* There are caps on qualifying rewards
* The products are expensive
* The fail rate for independent consultants is exceptionally high
* You have to be referred to start as a consultant
Even the best network marketing companies make mistakes as they get established in the industry. MLM is no different, and though Arbonne has had some bad press, they’re resilient in how they’re willing to change to meet the needs of their independent consultants.
Are you passionate about skincare and beauty? Do you want to help others meet their weight loss or nutrition goals? Do you have personal self-care wishes that you could use some help?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Arbonne multi-level marketing might be the perfect fit! But, if you still aren’t sure, contact us for more information.
Share Your Thoughts, Leave A Comment Below!